- BM17 resin possesses an excellent reflow of aluminum in coatings and printing inks.
- It has good alcohol resistance, plasticizer resistance, gasoline resistance and excellent weatherability.
- BM17 resin is soluble in solvents like aromatics, esters, and ketones. It has an excellent compatibility with CAB, NC, and chlorinated rubber and vinyl resins.
- BM17 Resin is commonly used in printing inks on packaging materials of cigarettes, plastic coatings and other printing inks.
- It is in compliance with regulations of low volatile organic compounds. (VOC)
|Appearance||Clear Pellets or Powders|
|Molecular Weight (MW)||ASTM D-3593||g/mol||90,000|
|Specific Gravity (25°C)||ASTM D-792||-||1.18|
|Glass Transition Temp (Tg)||ASTM D-3418||°C||85|
|Softening Point||ASTM D-36||°C||190|
|Inherent Viscosity (IV)||ASTM D-2857||-||0.37-0.43|
The information contained on above data sheet is, to the best of our knowledge, true and accurate. However since the conditions of use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarentee or responsibility on our part. We disclaim all liabilities in connection with the use of information contained herein or otherwise. All risks of such nature are assumed by the user.
- Selection of Solvent
- Solution Viscosity
|Solvent||Solid Content (%)||Dissolve Time (min)||Viscosity (MPa s)|